CALL FOR GLOBAL CONTENT CREATORS
The Asian-African Association for Women, Gender and Sexuality (AAAWGS) is organizing “Call for Global Content-Creators” campaign in order to provide support and open up opportunities to those individuals with a strong passion for serving Women, Gender, and Sexuality issues in our interconnected global community to express their ideas and appeal to the world and publish their creations the in AAAWGS Website. Thus, we would like to cordially invite you to submit your work and receive international recognition for your ideas from the global community.
If you are a blogger or vlogger, author, artist, activist, scholar working towards advancing Women’s rights, gender and sexual equality globally, you are invited to submit your blog/ vlog to us on or before 16th October 2020. The selected applicants will receive the mentioned benefits as follows;
- Honing your writing skills in a platform as this to express your love for writing, artistic material, and audio-visual content.
- Interact with academics, policymakers, Women activists, independent scholars, and leaders representing international NGOs working to create a more equitable, peaceful and sustainable planet.
- Gain international recognition for your contribution from the AAAWGS Committee.
To apply, please send us your résumé/CV along with your WhatsApp number and your blog/ vlog according to the below guidelines.
- Write a blog, create a vlog, or an art work on a topic related to Women, Gender and Sexuality, Feminism, Human rights , Women leaders, Women’s Success stories, the upliftment and the empowerment of women.
- Written content should include a text between 350 to 500 words in Word format available for editing, vlogs should be 3-5 minutes, all photos of artwork should be submitted in electronic form of high quality and legible, at least (300dpi) and at least 10cm wide (e.g. formats: tif, .jpeg, .bmp) with high pixel and with a description of the work.
- Include a title with a minimum of 50 and a maximum of 73 characters (spaces included).
- The subtitle should be a minimum of 106 and maximum of 141 characters (spaces included)
- Identify 1-3 keywords that should be repeated in at least four times within the blog or vlog and insert in both the title and in the subject of your email to us to email@example.com. Please mention “Volunteer Blog/Vlog” in the subject of your email.
- Only selected applicants will have the opportunity to progress.
This is not a mere competition but a moment of amplifying your identity to seal your place in this competitive world!